Health Care Reform Forum Series
Tuesday, August 15, 2017 | 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Link Centre - Reception Hall, 1800 Main Street, Tupelo, Mississippi
Please join us for a non-partisan dialogue regarding healthcare reform, the Mississippi Medicaid program, alternative health care delivery models and the stability of the Mississippi health insurance market.
- ACA Repeal: Status, Outlook, and Implications
- Mississippi True: Payor/Provider Model for Health Care Delivery
- Mississippi Medicaid: A View from the MS Senate
- The Mississippi Health Insurance Market: How Stable Is It?
- Eric Zimmerman, Esq. - McDermott Will & Emery - Washington, D.C.
- Timothy H. Moore - CEO MS Hosptial Association
- Gerald D. Wages - Retired Administrator - North MS Health Services, Inc.
- Wendell Hobdy Bryan, II - MS State Senator, District 7
- Mike Chaney - The Honorable Commissioner of the MS Insurance Department
- Bob Williams - Director of Life and Actuarial Division of the MS Insurance Department
Registration - The public is welcome to attend. Please RSVP by Tuesday, August 8, 2017 to Dinetia Newman @ email@example.com
Reception immediately following program
Sponsored by: Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Mississippi Healthcare Financial Management Association, Mississippi Health Advocacy Program, CATCH Kids
The Arc of Northeast Mississippi will be attending the Healthcare Reform Meeting together as a group. We have a table reserved for our group(our members), which will allow us to advocate together. It is Tuesday, August 15, from 3pm to 7pm at the Link Center.(see attached) Bring your questions and concerns with you! Arrive 20 mins. early so you can get your Arc Advocacy t-shirt to wear proudly!